- Critical projects with a total value of up to hundreds of trillions in the Hanoi sprint
- In the first 4 months of the year, traffic infrastructure was arranged at VND 22,000 billion
- The Prime Minister asked ministries and branches to join forces to remove difficulties in the real estate market
- 81,000 apartments in 355 commercial housing in Ho Chi Minh will be issued Pink Books in 2023
- National Reunification - International Labor Day and Hung Kings Commemoration Holiday Annoumcement
- VIProperty opens new office at Eco Green Saigon project.
- VIProperty’s new official representative office at Eco Green Saigon District 7
- Summary of existing shophouses at Eco Green Saigon
The latest Property Management promotion
What problems do you encounter when renting a house?
- Poor quality tenants, late in paying monthly rent.
- Tenants are doing business and operating violating regulations of the Management Board and the Law.
- Tenants must complete administrative documents with the authorities and the building management board.
- Tenant requests to repair equipment in the apartment.
- Tenants need to see the house regardless of the early evening time.
- Tenants vandalize property in your apartment and walk away, breaking the contract.
Common problems when renting?
- There is much vacant time due to being unable to fill new tenants in time.
- Having to work with too many agents and sales.
- Failing to update rental prices promptly and often being pressured.
- Spend time and effort on supporting tenants when they ask for it.
- In particular, the risk of not knowing the law and not being strict in the lease contract.
- Difficult to deal with remote related jobs, in case the owner is abroad or is on business living in another province or country.
Understanding the above difficulties of Vietnamese landlords when managing rental apartments,
VIProperty, with seven years of experience in apartment management for foreign investors, has officially launched the Professional Property Management solution - Apartment rental management service. Viproperty helps you SAVE TIME, REDUCE RISK, and INCREASE PROFIT.
HOW DOES THE HOUSE MANAGEMENT ACTIVE?
Effective apartment exploitation will increase profitability annually and increase the value of apartments in the long term. Management activities need to be designed and operated to optimize investment costs compared to profits to ensure this core value. Here are some key activities in the apartment management process
Operation and maintenance of real estate include:
- Real Estate Operation and Maintenance
- Managing and taking care of tenants
- Apartment rental marketing
MANAGEMENT PROCESS OF APARTMENT FOR RENT AT VIPROPERTY:
Step 1: Receive information, survey reality
+ Quality rating
+ Evaluation of furniture and accompanying equipment
+ Evaluate internal and external utility services
+ Advice on some changes to increase the attractiveness of the apartment
Step 2: Communicating and introducing to target customers
Step 3: Implement the tenant selection process in 3 steps
Step 4: Consulting and leading customers to see the apartment
Step 5: Sign the rental contract
Step 6: Caring for and supporting customers during the rental period
PROMOTION PROGRAM FOR RENTAL MANAGEMENT:
Promotion program for apartment rental management services at Viproperty:
- Basic apartment cleaning service before Tenant moves in
- Essential apartment maintenance and repair service in the apartment provided by VIProperty technical service team
- Apartment management service during the time of not renting
- Apartment management services during the rental period include: Taking care of tenants, collecting rent and sending monthly reports.
- Service to find tenants for the apartment in case the apartment is empty or the contract is about to expire with the 3-step tenant selection process.
SPECIAL WHEN CUSTOMERS SIGN PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CONTRACTS WITH VIPROPERTY BEFORE MARCH 15/3 WILL BE OFFERED:
- Free 4 Property Management services
- Discount up to 50% service fee to find tenants for apartments
- Free professional apartment photography and video recording package (Valued at 3 million VND)
Currently, investors desperately need a professional real estate management unit to advise and help them manage the services provided to customers and ensure the correct room exploitation capacity. Good.
Viproperty manages and is legally responsible for the assets and human resources to operate and allows you to invest in Serviced Apartments when you do not have the experience and time to manage and use the system.
Mua bán, Cho Thuê, Quản lý, Thiết kế & cung cấp nội thất căn hộ chung cư.
PURCHASING, LEASING, MANAGEMENT, FURNISHING APARTMENT
☎ Hotline: (+84) 986 888 100
Critical projects with a total value of up to hundreds of trillions in the Hanoi sprint
Many critical projects in Hanoi City are being accelerated to be completed this year and in 2024. Specifically, the investment project to build cultural and social works in Hanoi, with an investment of more than 1,300 billion VND, with a scale of nearly 40,000 m2, is expected to be completed in 2024.
In the first 4 months of the year, traffic infrastructure was arranged at VND 22,000 billion
The Ministry of Transport has disbursed nearly VND 22 trillion of public investment capital for transport infrastructure projects in the year's first four months. This figure is higher than the national average, reaching 23.2% of the plan assigned by the Prime Minister in 2023
The Prime Minister asked ministries and branches to join forces to remove difficulties in the real estate market
In Dispatch 469/CD-TTg, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh suggested that ministries, sectors and businesses... join forces to overcome difficulties and challenges to develop a healthy "Real Estate" market.
81,000 apartments in 355 commercial housing in Ho Chi Minh will be issued Pink Books in 2023
The Department of Natural Resources and Environment document announcing 355 housing projects that have been appraised are eligible for certification. Accordingly, 81,000 products will be issued with pink books, including apartments, individual houses, offices, and shop houses....