- The modern living space at Westgate Apartments has been handed over
- The real estate market has shown signs of "thawing"
- Critical projects with a total value of up to hundreds of trillions in the Hanoi sprint
- In the first 4 months of the year, traffic infrastructure was arranged at VND 22,000 billion
- The Prime Minister asked ministries and branches to join forces to remove difficulties in the real estate market
- 81,000 apartments in 355 commercial housing in Ho Chi Minh will be issued Pink Books in 2023
- National Reunification - International Labor Day and Hung Kings Commemoration Holiday Annoumcement
- VIProperty opens new office at Eco Green Saigon project.
The best Property Management service for Vietnamese homeowners
Property management is one of VIProperty's four primary service. VIProperty has already managed up to 1000 apartments in two main marketplaces, Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. VIProperty is on a mission to attract homeowners who require a professional manager to keep their unit in the best condition. To help Vietnamese homeowners have the opportunity to access Property Management services with a professional, well-invested model in Vietnam, VIProperty will provide service without any fee when signing one-year-contract.
Why do Vietnamese homeowners need Property Management services?
With Property Management service, homeowners do not need to worry when renting their apartment, when all problems are handled thoroughly by Property Manager, bringing peace of mind and trust. Let's go over a few common problems when you rent out your apartment.
- Few legal problems
- Easily get your rent every month
- Easy maintenance, apartment maintenance
- Receive monthly income and expenditure reports for each apartment
- Control the condition of real estate
- High rental rate (or low vacancy rate)
With more than 1000 apartments in Vietnam being managed by VIProperty, our Property Manager team has gradually earned the trust of investors. Every Property Manager at VIProperty is well-trained to bring absolute safety to your apartments.
* VIProperty manages large portion of apartments in Eco Green Saigon
VIProperty is the premier "One-Stop" Real Estate service in Vietnam investors, with the goal of always putting the client first to provide the greatest services and management experience. With 6 years working in two major markets, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, we can offer guidance and up-to-date information to assist investors optimize earnings while maintaining a good support policy and a fair cost.
Great deals for Vietnamese customers using VIProperty's Property Management service
For Vietnamese homeowners who own apartments for rent in two big cities, Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, having trusted and chosen VIProperty as the official partner in managing apartments, we will provide one year of using Property Management service without any fee. In addition, if customers have a need to rent their apartment, VIProperty has a source of tenants available to meet that need.
Do not hesitate, contact VIProperty via hotline: (+84) 86 888 100 to receive more offers.
Mua bán, Cho Thuê, Quản lý, Thiết kế & cung cấp nội thất căn hộ chung cư.
PURCHASING, LEASING, MANAGEMENT, FURNISHING APARTMENT
☎ Hotline: (+84) 986 888 100
Westgate is a modern apartment complex located in the administrative center of Binh Chanh (Tan Tuc, Binh Chanh, Ho Chi Minh City), developed by An Gia as the investor and Ricons as the main construction contractor. The project is developed on a 3.1-hectare land plot, consisting of 4 residential towers with 20 floors each, offering approximately 2,000 apartments, shophouses, villas, and more...
The signs of "thawing" in the real estate market have started to emerge as a series of projects begin to kick off, boosting investor confidence. The capital market, corporate bonds, and project legalities have been continuously addressed by the government since mid-2022. In the first quarter, the State Bank and many commercial banks began announcing lowered deposit interest rates. Additionally, the 120 trillion VND package for social housing buyers has officially come into effect.
Many critical projects in Hanoi City are being accelerated to be completed this year and in 2024. Specifically, the investment project to build cultural and social works in Hanoi, with an investment of more than 1,300 billion VND, with a scale of nearly 40,000 m2, is expected to be completed in 2024.
The Ministry of Transport has disbursed nearly VND 22 trillion of public investment capital for transport infrastructure projects in the year's first four months. This figure is higher than the national average, reaching 23.2% of the plan assigned by the Prime Minister in 2023