Viproperty

FLC Group plans to build a resort town project of ​​more than 1,100ha in Binh Chanh, with a 99-floor building

Billionaire Trinh Van Quyet's FLC Group proposed to build a project complex with a scale of more than 1,100 hectares, with a total investment of up to VND 80,000 billion (nearly $4 billion) in the western area of ​​Ho Chi Minh City, with the highlight building which they called as a landmark with 99 floors.

* Picture: Trinh Van Quyet - Chairman of FLC Group.

On February 8, with the approval of the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, the Standing Board of Binh Chanh District Party Committee had a meeting to listen to FLC's detailed report on the investment plan of the enterprise in the district.

At the meeting, Trinh Van Quyet's FLC Group reported in detail about the investment proposal for Smart Eco City resort urban area located in Tan Nhut and Binh Loi communes, Binh Chanh district, Ho Chi Minh City. The project will have a scale of up to 1,154 hectares, with a total investment of about VND 80,000 billion (nearly $4 billion).

*Picture: Rumor about the location of FLC's project.

The project research area is in the west of Ho Chi Minh City, about 10km from the city center and about 15km from Tan Son Nhat airport. The project consists of 5 subdivisions: Ecological urban area, Creative and scientific urban area, urban resort & entertainment, urban service, resettlement and social housing, residential area and resettlement.

According to the proposal of FLC, the green rate of the whole project will account for over 75%, only the remaining 25% is for construction. The highlight of the whole project is the 99-floor Landmark tower located at the core of the project, which is expected to become a new iconic building in the West of Ho Chi Minh City. If the plan is implemented, this project could become the tallest building in Vietnam.

Besides, many other high-class utility items are also planned such as Disneyland model theme park, central park and lake, resorts, golf academy, health care area, center shopping centers, international schools... In addition, the project also includes high-rise, low-rise and high-rise residential areas and resettlement areas with social housing and intermediate housing to meet the accommodation needs of about 165,000 - 180,000 people.

Sharing more about the investment plan of the business, FLC Chairman, Mr. Trinh Van Quyet said that Binh Chanh district possesses great potential for socio-economic development. From this inherent advantage, FLC wishes to invest in building a complex project of great caliber, with a strategy to contribute to improving the urban appearance, creating spillover effects for neighboring communes and wards of the city. Binh Chanh, and contributed to turning the entire Binh Chanh district into a “miniature” city, a new status of Ho Chi Minh City.

"If FLC is the leading bird, many parallel projects will follow, creating development for Binh Chanh district", Binh Chanh District Party Committee Secretary Tran Van Nam commented and said, Binh Chanh will create favorable conditions, maximize support for businesses in promoting legal procedures in accordance with regulations, in order to speed up the investment process of FLC in the locality.

VIPROPERTY CO.,LTD
Mua bán, Cho Thuê, Quản lý, Thiết kế & cung cấp nội thất căn hộ chung cư.
PURCHASING, LEASING, MANAGEMENT, FURNISHING APARTMENT
购买、出租、管理、设计与家具供应。
☎ Hotline: (+84) 986 888 100
✉️ info@viproperty.vn
-----------

Related

ViProperty opening event at the beginning of the year 30/01/2023

ViProperty opening event at the beginning of the year 30/01/2023

bdteam

After a Lunar New Year holiday ends, VIPers must bid green banh chung and crimson couplets farewell and return to their jobs. And to begin a new year, it is essential to worship the OPENING ceremony in order to pray for a fruitful year filled with success......

Viproperty Recap Christmas event December 24, 2022

Viproperty Recap Christmas event December 24, 2022

bdteam

Everyone is joyful and the holiday season is bustling. In this welcoming environment, VIProperty Ho Chi Minh branch employees and members shared many joyful moments over cups of hot chocolate and light tea...

Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee report Prime Minister about the progress of key transport projects

Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee report Prime Minister about the progress of key transport projects

bdteam

The Prime Minister worked with the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City on the progress of implementing key traffic projects: Ring Road 3, Ho Chi Minh City - Moc Bai highway, T3 - Tan Son Nhat railway station and two urban railway lines: Ben Thanh - Suoi Tien and Ben Thanh - Tham Luong.

Lancaster Legacy

Lancaster Legacy

bdteam

Multiculturalism, multi-identity and multi-experience are all unique characteristics of Saigon - the inspiration to create a high-class living at Lancaster Legacy....