- The modern living space at Westgate Apartments has been handed over
- The real estate market has shown signs of "thawing"
- Critical projects with a total value of up to hundreds of trillions in the Hanoi sprint
- In the first 4 months of the year, traffic infrastructure was arranged at VND 22,000 billion
- The Prime Minister asked ministries and branches to join forces to remove difficulties in the real estate market
- 81,000 apartments in 355 commercial housing in Ho Chi Minh will be issued Pink Books in 2023
- National Reunification - International Labor Day and Hung Kings Commemoration Holiday Annoumcement
- VIProperty opens new office at Eco Green Saigon project.
Discover five characteristics that shocked the property community from LUMIÈRE boulevard
It is not difficult to explain the intense attraction from LUMIÈRE Boulevard when international luxury real estate developer Masterise Homes has painstakingly created a living space with its character while ensuring comfort and development infrastructure. The utility system is always ready to meet the needs of residents.
- Project: LUMIÈRE Boulevard
- Investor: Ngân Thạnh Corporation
- Developer: Sonkim Land
- Location: Nguyễn Xiển street, Long Bình and Long Thạnh Mỹ district, Thủ Đức.
- Scale: 33.672m2 with building density 27,9%, including 5 buildings from 22-30 floors, 2.422 apartments.
- Kind of apartments:
- 1 Bedroom (50 - 53m²);
- 1 Bedroom + (51 - 54m²);
- 2 Bedroom (67 - 76m²);
- 3 Bedroom (90 - 99m²);
- Duplex (50 - 97m²);
- Penthouse (224 - 370m²);
- Shophouse (70 - 120m²)
- Amenities expected: Park, children's playground, swimming pool with overflowing waterfall, the floating bar in the swimming pool, supermarket, gym, outdoor cinema, botanical and herb garden.
- Legal: Long-term ownership for Vietnamese, 50 years for foreigners
- Estimated time of transition: Q1/2024
- Show House: LUMIÈRE Boulevard project at A12 Vu Tong Phan traffic circle, Ward An Phu, District 2, Thủ Đức, HCM City.
*Discover five characteristics that shocked the property community from LUMIÈRE boulevard
LUMIÈRE Boulevard - High-quality products from the cooperation between Masterise Homes and Vinhomes
Masterise Homes and Vinhomes, two of Vietnam's top real estate developers, collaborated to establish Lumière Boulevard. Masterise Homes: one of the leading real estate developers in Vietnam, specializing in the luxury categories. The Masterise Homes spokesperson discussed the importance of growing the unit's green projects in consideration of three main goals:
- Improving air quality
- Protecting people's mental and physical health
- Promoting green living globally community
Masterise Homes collaborates with several significant and prestigious partners on the Lumière Boulevard project, including Tange Associate (Japan) for exterior design construction, HBA (USA) for interior design, Landsculptor (Thailand) for design landscape, and MACE supervision consultant (UK). Therefore, each apartment perfectly combines aesthetics and functionality, ensuring optimal design efficiency and the contact area between inside and outside space.
LUMIÈRE Boulevard - The project with the most significant 3D green architecture in Ho Chi Minh City
LUMIÈRE Boulevard, with a construction density of only 27.9%, consists of 5 apartment towers from 22 to 30 floors named after five different flower species that convey the message of positive spiritual life: Angelica, Bayan, Camelia, Daisy, and Erica. At the same time, the greening area is up to 4 hectares. This impressive number includes 24 vertical hanging gardens surrounding the buildings and a green landscape in each internal facility. Not only filtering dust and reducing noise, but this "natural shield" layer also gives homeowners a cool, fresh and close-to-nature living space.
The miniature "rainforest" at LUMIÈRE Boulevard produces 125 million litres of oxygen annually with tens of thousands of trees. Combined with the ecosystem from the largest park in Southeast Asia next door, LUMIÈRE Boulevard offers a new living space for residents to regenerate life energy daily. With the advantage of being close to Dong Nai River, Tac River and Ba Di Canal, LUMIÈRE Boulevard also enjoys the fresh air of nature throughout the four seasons. That is also why LUMIÈRE Boulevard is a rare "green oasis".
*LUMIÈRE Boulevard - The project with the most significant 3D green architecture in Ho Chi Minh City
Customers enjoy the entire "all-in-one" ecosystem of Vingroup at Vinhomes Grand Park.
Thanks to Vingroup's "all in one" ecosystem in the heart of Vinhome Grand Park, this has ensured the entire quality of life at LUMIÈRE Boulevard. For this reason, all facilities are addressed the needs of the people of LUMIÈRE Boulevard within 15 minutes.
- More than 150 outdoor sports fields
- Over 100 BBQ spots
- 11 outdoor pools
- More than 60 children's playgrounds and continuous stadiums
- More than 1,000 outdoor gym machines throughout the Urban Area
- Whole school system, from preschool to inter-level of Vinschool and other people-founded, private and public schools
- Vinmec International General Hospital and medical facilities
- Avenue of Lights
- Manhattan Glory Marina
- Vincom Mega Mall trade center with a system of Shophouses and a variety of trade and services
- Indoor and outdoor sports complex such as tennis, outdoor swimming pool, gym, badminton, football
- Vinhomes Grand Park has a scale of 36ha, including 15 unique and diverse theme parks
- Vinbus tram lines conveniently support moving to Ho Chi Minh City's centre.
Not only a place to settle down and live with daily activities, but the Vingroup "all-in-one" ecosystem also creates a model living environment, developing spiritual and material life. Quality every day meets all the needs of the people.
*Customers enjoy the entire "all-in-one" ecosystem of Vingroup at Vinhomes Grand Park.
LUMIÈRE Boulevard takes full advantage of hyper-connected infrastructure.
As one of the projects with the most favourable location in Vinhomes Grand Park - the new centre of Thu Duc City, LUMIÈRE Boulevard enjoys dual benefits from Ring Road 3 and synchronously planned hyper-connected transport infrastructure.
Specifically, Metro line 1 (Ben Thanh - Suoi Tien) has 10 out of 14 stations running throughout the city. Metro line 1 starts from Saigon bridge to Long Binh depot, but in the future, metro line 1 will be expected to extend to adjacent urban areas such as Bien Hoa (Dong Nai) and Di An (Binh Duong). This plan helps to expand the connection range for residents.
Next to the Long Binh depot, the new Eastern Bus Station has also been put into operation, ready to receive more than 7 million passengers annually. This place creates a bustling and dynamic tourist hub for the Eastern, Central and Northern provinces.
At the same time, right at the eastern gateway of Thu Duc city, the Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Giay expressway is expected to be expanded to 10-12 lanes before 2025. The route is vital, connecting Ho Chi Minh City with Long Thanh airport and going to key economic and tourist areas such as Vung Tau, Phan Thiet, Nha Trang.
From now to 2025, the city will continue to upgrade and expand a series of traffic works in Thu Duc city, such as:
- Phu Huu bridge to Hanoi Highway,
- Expand Nguyen Duy Trinh street to 4m,
- Open Nguyen Thi Dinh street to 77m,
- Build a road connecting Cat Lai port with Ring Road 2.
A series of infrastructure projects have been and are about to start, promising to create a multi-point hyper-connected area. Thu Duc city will be the intersection with a complete convergence of modern transport types, from railways, metros, roads, waterways, and airways, opening up excellent development prospects. In the context of massive cash flow into Thu Duc city to catch that breakthrough growth, the timely appearance of "super product" LUMIÈRE Boulevard is considered a golden opportunity that connoisseurs cannot ignore.
*LUMIÈRE Boulevard takes full advantage of hyper-connected infrastructure
Sales Policy of LUMIÈRE Boulevard project (September/2022):
- Borrow 80% of the apartment value
- Interest rate support up to 24 months
- Loan repayment grace period up to 48 months
- Free 36 months of international management services provided by Masterise Property Management.
- Discount up to 12.6% for early payment and 8.1% for progress payment.
- Customers are especially entitled to preferential rates for buying life insurance.
These preeminent policies promise to help LUMIÈRE Boulevard apartment owners be proactive with their financial resources, flexibly coordinate cash flow to own valuable properties, and raise the standard of living with LUMIÈRE Boulevard.
LUMIÈRE Boulevard fully converges the advantages of landscape design, utilities, construction quality and superior sales policy of Vinhomes and Masterise Homes. LUMIÈRE Boulevard possesses the best benefits of a real estate project that fully meets all the factors. The combination of two big brands in the industry has been causing fever in the real estate market in the East of Ho Chi Minh City.
Mua bán, Cho Thuê, Quản lý, Thiết kế & cung cấp nội thất căn hộ chung cư.
PURCHASING, LEASING, MANAGEMENT, FURNISHING APARTMENT
☎ Hotline: (+84) 986 888 100
Westgate is a modern apartment complex located in the administrative center of Binh Chanh (Tan Tuc, Binh Chanh, Ho Chi Minh City), developed by An Gia as the investor and Ricons as the main construction contractor. The project is developed on a 3.1-hectare land plot, consisting of 4 residential towers with 20 floors each, offering approximately 2,000 apartments, shophouses, villas, and more...
The signs of "thawing" in the real estate market have started to emerge as a series of projects begin to kick off, boosting investor confidence. The capital market, corporate bonds, and project legalities have been continuously addressed by the government since mid-2022. In the first quarter, the State Bank and many commercial banks began announcing lowered deposit interest rates. Additionally, the 120 trillion VND package for social housing buyers has officially come into effect.
Many critical projects in Hanoi City are being accelerated to be completed this year and in 2024. Specifically, the investment project to build cultural and social works in Hanoi, with an investment of more than 1,300 billion VND, with a scale of nearly 40,000 m2, is expected to be completed in 2024.
The Ministry of Transport has disbursed nearly VND 22 trillion of public investment capital for transport infrastructure projects in the year's first four months. This figure is higher than the national average, reaching 23.2% of the plan assigned by the Prime Minister in 2023