- The modern living space at Westgate Apartments has been handed over
- The real estate market has shown signs of "thawing"
- Critical projects with a total value of up to hundreds of trillions in the Hanoi sprint
- In the first 4 months of the year, traffic infrastructure was arranged at VND 22,000 billion
- The Prime Minister asked ministries and branches to join forces to remove difficulties in the real estate market
- 81,000 apartments in 355 commercial housing in Ho Chi Minh will be issued Pink Books in 2023
- National Reunification - International Labor Day and Hung Kings Commemoration Holiday Annoumcement
- VIProperty opens new office at Eco Green Saigon project.
Bản tin VIProperty tháng 1.2022
Bản tin nội bộ tháng là một chuyên mục được phát hành định kì vào mỗi cuối tháng. Đây sẽ là nơi giúp các VIPers cùng nhau lưu lại các cột mốc quan trọng, sự kiện được diễn ra trong công ty. Bên cạnh đó, đây cũng là nơi lưu giữ những tình cảm, tâm huyết, tinh thần làm việc nghiêm túc của tất cả các thành viên VIProperty.
Westgate is a modern apartment complex located in the administrative center of Binh Chanh (Tan Tuc, Binh Chanh, Ho Chi Minh City), developed by An Gia as the investor and Ricons as the main construction contractor. The project is developed on a 3.1-hectare land plot, consisting of 4 residential towers with 20 floors each, offering approximately 2,000 apartments, shophouses, villas, and more...
The signs of "thawing" in the real estate market have started to emerge as a series of projects begin to kick off, boosting investor confidence. The capital market, corporate bonds, and project legalities have been continuously addressed by the government since mid-2022. In the first quarter, the State Bank and many commercial banks began announcing lowered deposit interest rates. Additionally, the 120 trillion VND package for social housing buyers has officially come into effect.
Many critical projects in Hanoi City are being accelerated to be completed this year and in 2024. Specifically, the investment project to build cultural and social works in Hanoi, with an investment of more than 1,300 billion VND, with a scale of nearly 40,000 m2, is expected to be completed in 2024.
The Ministry of Transport has disbursed nearly VND 22 trillion of public investment capital for transport infrastructure projects in the year's first four months. This figure is higher than the national average, reaching 23.2% of the plan assigned by the Prime Minister in 2023