- According to Forbes, Vietnam's GDP per capita has had the most spectacular rise of all nations
- The Metropole Thu Thiem
- Binh Duong built a bridge of 570 billion VND to connect with Ho Chi Minh City
- The MarQ: Handshake of real estate legends
- Shophouse Eco Green Saigon: a fantastic investment till the end of 2022
- VMI JSC creates a playground for small-capital investors
- VCCI opposes the proposal to restrict apartment ownership term
- Chairman of Vingroup - founded a real estate investment and management firm with a charter capital of 18,000 billion VND
Bản tin VIProperty tháng 1.2022
Bản tin nội bộ tháng là một chuyên mục được phát hành định kì vào mỗi cuối tháng. Đây sẽ là nơi giúp các VIPers cùng nhau lưu lại các cột mốc quan trọng, sự kiện được diễn ra trong công ty. Bên cạnh đó, đây cũng là nơi lưu giữ những tình cảm, tâm huyết, tinh thần làm việc nghiêm túc của tất cả các thành viên VIProperty.
"Overall, Vietnam's GDP per capita has shown the most impressive growth among all countries in the world. This trend reflects the dynamism of Vietnam's economy and its outstanding development in recent years," said a new article published in Forbes Magazine (USA). Vietnam's GDP per capita increased from 1,650.63 USD in 2006 to 3,373.08 USD in 2021...
The year 2018 & 2019 witnessed a substantial transformation of SonKim Land with The Metropole Thu Thiem project with a scale of 7.6 hectares located in the core area of Thu Thiem New Urban, the hottest spot of the real estate market in Ho Chi Minh City. Right from the launch of the first phase at the end of 2018, The Metropole Thu Thiem was impressed with its prime location and excellent connection between the central area of District 1 and the main districts of Saigon. Still, it also brought a unique modern urban model.
The Binh Goi bridge construction project, with a total investment of 570 billion VND, will connect Thuan An city (Binh Duong) with District 12 (HCMC). The work is part of Project Component 5 of Ring 3 of Ho Chi Minh City, expected to start construction in 2023....
The MarQ, a rare luxury apartment product in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, brings together four legendary names in the real estate industry: The investor Hongkong Land with a century-long history; P&T design unit with a 1.5-century history; Coteccons construction unit with a market-leading capacity; Savills, a 5-star guarantee operator...