- ENJOY THE LIFE AT URBAN GREEN
- Ten future urban areas along Metro Line 1
- Discover five characteristics that shocked the property community from LUMIÈRE boulevard
- MT EASTMARK CITY: Solutions to ownership apartment with financial below 42,250 USD
- Vietnam's economic growth forecast at 7.5 per cent in 2022: World Bank
- What makes the Eco Green Saigon project different from others?
- Factor contributes to price increase of Eco Green Saigon Project
- Leasing price of Eco Green Saigon Project in 08/2022
VIProperty | Weekly News Highlights | 30/08 - 05/09/2021
Based on the idea of establishing a new urban area, combining the change of the city with a new standard of strength development, the architectural design inspired by the Modern and Bauhaus styles. With thorough comprehension of inhabitants' demands and clever organization in the facade and master plan, Urban Green design mimics the rhythm of nature, assures light and ventilation while relieving the busy urban rhythm, and offers a variety of chances for fostering relationships among family, friends, and the community.
Ho Chi Minh City orients housing development along the metro as "killing two birds with one stone" - both meeting housing needs and creating an abundant source of visitors to use this vehicle. There is a plan to develop new urban areas along the Hanoi highway with high population density and synchronous technical and social infrastructure.
It is not difficult to explain the intense attraction from LUMIÈRE Boulevard when international luxury real estate developer Masterise Homes has painstakingly created a living space with its character while ensuring comfort and development infrastructure. The utility system is always ready to meet the needs of residents.
At the MT Eastmark City project, the investor has announced a "Solution to own a home with a finance of less than 1 billion VND (42,250 USD)." Specifically, with only an initial capital of about 700 million VND (29.600 USD) (equivalent to 30% of the apartment value), customers The customer was able to receive the house with peace of mind, and the bank supported 70% of the remaining amount to borrow and disburse according to the project progress...